A self funded creative project introducing people to the world of rock music and being in a rock band.
Thursday, 25 August 2011
Our first toe in the water for blogging
Welcome to the first blogg i have ever managed on my own !!
Over the coming months i hope you will visit the page and keep up to date with news and events from the Cornwall rock school currently situated in Gunnislake Cornwall.
I am so happy I have had the opportunity to listen to you all, and understand what you are all about! Over the last 2 years I have seen so much improvement go on, and I look forward to every concert you all participate in. There is so much talent to be heard and I think everyone of you should be proud of your music! Well done :)
I am so happy I have had the opportunity to listen to you all, and understand what you are all about! Over the last 2 years I have seen so much improvement go on, and I look forward to every concert you all participate in. There is so much talent to be heard and I think everyone of you should be proud of your music! Well done :)
ReplyDeleteHello!
ReplyDelete